Author Topic: Gamertags  (Read 10519 times)

Re: Gamertags
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 03:17:42 PM »

That Gunslinger

• Veteran
  • Forerunner Tank: Awesomeness would ensue.
My gamertag is 'That Gunslinger' of course. I don't play as often as I used to, but I'm sure that games like Mass Effect 3 and Borderlands 2 will change that. ;)

I'm mostly into Single and Co-op games, but I've still probably played thousands of matches across the Halo series. Time-zones wil probably mean I'll never be online the same time as other members but whatever. All I ask is that you let me drive the 'hog, because nothing can stop the Slingermobile!...well except walls...and the edge of the map...actually you can drive.
"Life is trial Riser."
"For little Elephants as well."

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 03:22:19 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
  • This is the way the world ends
Hey Gunslinger,

I'll be sure to add you (my gt is sixftunder, of course :))

I do pride myself on being a very competent 'Hog driver, so maybe we can set up some customs matches for a little friendly competition, and establish who will be the go-to driver in Matchmaking.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 03:22:50 PM by Sixftunder »
Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 03:43:29 PM »

That Gunslinger

• Veteran
Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to 'Hog Showdown Exreme 2012! Let the trials BEGIN!  8)
"Life is trial Riser."

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 03:50:52 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to 'Hog Showdown Exreme 2012! Let the trials BEGIN!  8)

I love the enthusiasm! Nice event name too.  :D

Do you have any maps already made for some 'Hog racing/skills competition?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 03:53:07 PM by Sixftunder »
Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 03:51:08 PM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
  • You are alive when they eat you.
    • Personal Site
Playing Halo CEA reminds me of how bad the vehicle handling was for everything (except maybe the Banshee). The fact that you could barely tap your teammate accidentally and kill him dead was annoying, to say the least... the only issues I had with any vehicles post-CE was the Reach tank that never wanted to move straight ahead without turning itself around...

I am a competent Hog driver, but who needs Wheelmans when you can do the chaingun? :)

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 04:51:19 PM »

That Gunslinger

• Veteran
Do you have any maps already made for some 'Hog racing/skills competition?

I don't think so, but I'm sure that maps exist for just such an occasion. I'll have a look around.

And yeah Dave, the vehicles do indeed handle terribly in CEA, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
"Life is trial Riser."

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 06:14:47 PM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
  • There has been much talk. And i have listened...
Playing Halo CEA reminds me of how bad the vehicle handling was for everything (except maybe the Banshee). The fact that you could barely tap your teammate accidentally and kill him dead was annoying, to say the least... the only issues I had with any vehicles post-CE was the Reach tank that never wanted to move straight ahead without turning itself around...

I am a competent Hog driver, but who needs Wheelmans when you can do the chaingun? :)

Me?...
Passenger... Passenger all the way  :P
Signature.

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 06:27:06 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero

Me?...
Passenger... Passenger all the way  :P

If you two don't want to participate by driving, I think it would only make it even to have each one of us have a passenger for part of the 'Hog Showdown extreme 2012 :)

I think this will be an excellent way to get the community together! I am going to start looking for maps when I get home tonight.
Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2012, 01:49:49 PM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
  • There has been much talk. And i have listened...
Hahaha, sounds groovy. Ill just have to steal one of my friends gamertag  :P
Signature.

« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 02:52:46 PM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
    • Personal Site
Never played any race maps before, I think. I'll have to go looking.

And Six (or anyone else), do you need any Anniversary coop achievements? I'm not relishing the Library ones solo :)

(And I got blown up by a suicide grunt in the last wave of the last set trying for the Endure. We had two enemies left. Argh.)

« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 03:31:18 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero

And Six (or anyone else), do you need any Anniversary coop achievements? I'm not relishing the Library ones solo :)

(And I got blown up by a suicide grunt in the last wave of the last set trying for the Endure. We had two enemies left. Argh.)

YESSSS!!!! I tried to do the Library achievements with someone, and the person I was with always ended up raging.

I would be more than happy to help you with the endure achievement (I think it would be rather rude of me to not help you after you helped me with all of the other Fire Fight ODST achievements).
Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2012, 03:36:54 PM »

That Gunslinger

• Veteran

I do, but help Six first since he asked. I've done all missions solo on legendary except Keyes (I was about half way through but the checkpoint didn't save when I went back) but I don't have any of the co-op achievements. And I've done the under 30 minutes on the Library, but not the 'no deaths' one (I only died 3 times though, not bad for me on Legendary). For that achievement I was thinking one person could cower in the corner while the other player does all the work, then do the it the other way around.
"Life is trial Riser."

« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2012, 06:03:23 PM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
    • Personal Site

YESSSS!!!! I tried to do the Library achievements with someone, and the person I was with always ended up raging.

I would be more than happy to help you with the endure achievement (I think it would be rather rude of me to not help you after you helped me with all of the other Fire Fight ODST achievements).

You're off the hook for that one, I just got it. The period of time after the round ends and the new set begins had us all freaking out the achievement wouldn't pop, but we did it with 7 lives to spare, not too bad (I did kill my teammates 5 times, but we don't talk about that :P)

When I'm on hit me up and we can do Anniversary ones. I had forgotten how much I hated the secondary explosions and the fact that carriers don't get detonated by grenades--otherwise it would be a cakewalk.

Gunslinger, I'm always game for co-op, so I can help if I'm on anyhow :)

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2012, 09:17:51 AM »

Capac Amaru

• Hero
  • ONI Analyst: Section Zero: Xenological Studies
    • Zebra Monkeys - home of Light Echoes
gt: cApAc aMaRu

I'm in Australia though :P

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2012, 01:10:02 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
I'll make sure to add you Capac!

Seems like everyone's user name on FuD is also there gamer tag.

It's also cool to see how such a small community has members all over the world. :)
Praise Bird Jesus!