Author Topic: San Diego Comic con Panel  (Read 2004 times)

San Diego Comic con Panel
« on: July 16, 2012, 03:16:56 AM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
  • There has been much talk. And i have listened...
Fiction stuff i got from [urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35_pXjNsDUY&feature=player_embedded]watching the whole panel:[/url] (in progress, still watching it)

WAOAOOAAOAAHHH:

Requiem has been uninhabited for Millenia, and its kind of been breached (qt: kiki)

Some guy ive never seen before, (he is on the panel--running it; so credible),right after kiki talks he says quote "oh yeah and you mentioned the threats, uuuh, be threated by The Requiem Itself" (9:45) I must be getting this wrong, cause that would be a huge deal, (kiki did make a face when he mentioned it, but nothing obvious)

Also; Specializations are explained for the first time at 21 minutes; Very interesting
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 09:17:54 AM by Tar Alacrin »
Signature.

Re: San Diego Comic con Panel
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 04:09:19 AM »

Wazooty

• Rookie
  • Dudebro
Well, if the requiem is actually a uh..thing, the definition of Requiem (a mass for the dead) is kind of similar to that of a gravemind.  But he seemed to be saying that just to transfer the subject over to the prometheans.

Also, music at 3:15 makes me really happy.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:18:56 AM by Wazooty »

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 02:53:43 PM »

Daedalius

• Recruit
  • Illustrator of things
    • Galefire Illustration
Requiem is a prison, the shadow of the Didact is the warden.

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 03:07:33 PM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
Requiem is a prison, the shadow of the Didact is the warden.

Care to substantiate this claim? or Explain how it fits with the 2 quotes?
Cause, if it were a prison, wouldnt it have been inhabited by prisoners or guardians. And then how would the prison itself be a threat
Signature.

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 03:27:59 PM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
lol i wasnt even watching the Fiction panel: Here's the Fiction Panel

++ Intresting thing, at one point one of the guys is talking about how halo 4 has a lot of exploritory story, like in contrast to the very linear campaign, there will be story that has to be pursued and stuff. Excited :)

++ PRETTY BIG SLIP UP ON THE PANEL: ( at 26 minutes )
I think that this is in the context of spartan ops story, i THINK
Quote:
 "Trying to remember what we've said publiclly,  *laughter*, What it is is finding the pieces of storytelling; uuuhh; Something mysterious comes on board the UNSC Infinity--Well in gameplay, you were the guy who is going to uncover that mysterious thing.. Uuuhh, It starts having Effects on the ship; you are the guy who is there trying to solve these problems---"
 *Frankie interupts and tells the guy "Alright now, ease up there"

++ "Flood's story is not finished" quote Frankie

++ Halo 4 cinematic terminals Confirmed (similar to CEA)

++ "In halo 4 you will definately have Encounters with, interactions with, and information about the Forerunners" quote Frankie
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 12:39:16 AM by Tar Alacrin »
Signature.

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 12:31:17 AM »

Wazooty

• Rookie
  • Dudebro
Hmm.  That's got me thinking, maybe the "current day" events in primordium are linked to the story spartan ops will tell.