Author Topic: Arby 'n" the Chief  (Read 5082 times)

Re: Arby 'n" the Chief
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2012, 11:34:35 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
  • This is the way the world ends
New Byte:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0i7arAkagA&feature=g-u-u

Not outrageously funny, but I suppose it did cover a current event. Looks like Arby 'n' the Chief are now bronies.  :o

Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2012, 07:38:23 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
Latest episode of Bytes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQgYMVv35mw

*WARNING: THIS EPISODE CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEXUAL SCENES. VIEWER  DISCRETION IS ADVISED*  ;D
Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2012, 08:25:16 PM »

That Gunslinger

• Veteran
  • Forerunner Tank: Awesomeness would ensue.
Thi5 was a gl0rious Christm4s g1fts fr0m t3h one tru3 g0ds. prais jon. prais ms.

Seriously though, this was the best byte in a long time. I totally predicted the coming of ACTIVATE AC-ACTIVATE though. I was all disappointed when he changed the song at first, then activate came on. I was very very happy face as ch33f would say.

Check Jon's Blog if you haven't already, there's been a bunch of new recently. I don't mind waiting a few months if it means we can get a new episode every week. Hopefully the show can return to it's former viewership, but either way I actually have a little respect for Machinima now. They're going to promote an actual machinima for the first time in years. Well done.  Maybe there is hope for them yet. They were so cool like 4 years ago, in the glory days of machinima. It seems the art form all but disappeared after Halo 3 died down. It shall be reborn! >:(
"Life is trial Riser."
"For little Elephants as well."

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2012, 10:51:16 PM »

Capac Amaru

• Hero
  • ONI Analyst: Section Zero: Xenological Studies
    • Zebra Monkeys - home of Light Echoes
Make like the ice climbers and take a fucking hike. lol

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2013, 06:53:00 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
It's over, it's really over....

and I didn't shed a man tear.

I also think that Hitler was an okay guy, Capac has a really happy-go-lucky personality, and that the ending to Mass Effect 3 was perfect.

I really wish we found out what happened to Greg. Hell, just seeing a spider web as the last shot before the credits roll would have been enough for me. It wasn't the best ending, but it was good enough for me. I hope Jon continues to mold his craft and that we continue to see work from him.

Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2013, 09:13:08 PM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
  • You are alive when they eat you.
    • Personal Site
Link, son?

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2013, 09:31:42 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2013, 04:41:23 PM »

That Gunslinger

• Veteran
I'm still recovering... by watching it at least once a day... probably not the best method of recovery now that I think about it.

I really liked the episode. The only bit that was odd was the scene with Tyler and the Police officer. Jon clearly wanted that image of the bullet holes in the door, but I don't think that was the best way to do it. It just seemed a little forced. The last scene was flawless in my opinion. Everything that needed to be said was said.

And yeah I wanted just a little something hinting at Greg. I know Jon didn't think it was necessary but a little fan-service is OK. It doesn't make it 'not art' (not like that matters anyway). I kept hoping that he was going to just drop down on Chief when he had the match in his hand, then I realised that there was only a minute left of the video. But yeah I didn't cry... not even a little... well maybe slightly a little bits totally, but that's all.

dat feel when no arby n chief.
"Life is trial Riser."

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2013, 05:04:20 PM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
    • Personal Site
I'm still recovering... by watching it at least once a day... probably not the best method of recovery now that I think about it.

I really liked the episode. The only bit that was odd was the scene with Tyler and the Police officer. Jon clearly wanted that image of the bullet holes in the door, but I don't think that was the best way to do it. It just seemed a little forced. The last scene was flawless in my opinion. Everything that needed to be said was said.

And yeah I wanted just a little something hinting at Greg. I know Jon didn't think it was necessary but a little fan-service is OK. It doesn't make it 'not art' (not like that matters anyway). I kept hoping that he was going to just drop down on Chief when he had the match in his hand, then I realised that there was only a minute left of the video. But yeah I didn't cry... not even a little... well maybe slightly a little bits totally, but that's all.

dat feel when no arby n chief.

At least there's an exclusive interview with the creator coming to a book near you? :)

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2013, 09:05:46 PM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
  • There has been much talk. And i have listened...
At least there's an exclusive interview with the creator coming to a book near you? :)
Why is that is a question?
Signature.

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2013, 09:27:43 PM »

That Gunslinger

• Veteran

"Soontm"
"Life is trial Riser."

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2013, 10:27:04 PM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
    • Personal Site

"Soontm"

I'll make sure an Extended Cut* gets to you.

*May or may not contain explosions, multicolored or otherwise.