Author Topic: Halo 4 Terminal: Jul 'Mdama Halo  (Read 1668 times)

Halo 4 Terminal: Jul 'Mdama Halo
« on: October 11, 2012, 01:09:57 AM »

DexHaven

• Recruit
  • Heretic
Dramatic compelling wonderful. Weird Japanese take on elites is totally kick ass.

Re: Halo 4 Terminal: Jul 'Mdama Halo
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 01:50:47 AM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
  • There has been much talk. And i have listened...
? Have you not seen the Halo Legends episode (i believe it was called "the Duel"), where they pretty much solidify the fact that Sanghelli culture is pretty Asian in its inspirations.

Also, we talked about the video yesterday iiiinnnnn This thread and in a community this small, Its best to just reply to that thread with your thoughts :D
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:51:55 AM by Tar Alacrin »
Signature.

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 03:44:33 AM »

Postmortem

• Forward Unto Dawn Writer
  • Veteran
  • No. There is more. But you are not worthy. Not yet
? Have you not seen the Halo Legends episode (i believe it was called "the Duel"), where they pretty much solidify the fact that Sanghelli culture is pretty Asian in its inspirations.

Also, we talked about the video yesterday iiiinnnnn This thread and in a community this small, Its best to just reply to that thread with your thoughts :D

Threads for specific discussions are cool too. :)

I'm excited to see how Jul factors into the game's story, or if he's just going to be relegated to the terminals

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 04:21:53 AM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
  • You are alive when they eat you.
    • Personal Site
His model looks a lot like the Elites we've seen, albeit with a shiny... thingamajig on the helmet. I'd wager he stays on the sidelines of the game, however. He's not really that important to understanding the story and he seems too dogmatic to play a role in shifting alliances, etc. If he were going to appear somewhere, Spartan Ops seems to me a better fit.

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 10:26:06 AM »

DexHaven

• Recruit
  • Heretic
Loved it. sorry did not see other thread :-X
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 03:02:44 PM by DexHaven »