Author Topic: Community Evolved: Now LIVE!  (Read 13972 times)

Re: Four Weeks Until...
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 04:10:05 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
  • This is the way the world ends
Perhaps I am over-thinking it as usual. I believe it is fair to ask if it is an article or not.

If it is not, then maybe it has something to do with the Mantle? That is the only thing I can come up with at the moment.
Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2012, 06:50:17 PM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
  • You are alive when they eat you.
    • Personal Site
Perhaps I am over-thinking it as usual. I believe it is fair to ask if it is an article or not.

If it is not, then maybe it has something to do with the Mantle? That is the only thing I can come up with at the moment.

Articles? Where we're going, we don't need articles.

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 07:19:09 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
Articles? Where we're going, we don't need articles.

Ah, then my original deduction was correct. This better not be an excuse for not publishing the data pads part 3 we were promised by the end of the month by a certain someone  :P
Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 07:36:06 PM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
  • There has been much talk. And i have listened...
I already asked that six :D  Slightly says that pt3 will be out before the aether hits
Signature.

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2012, 07:42:12 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
Yupp, it's also in the data pads part 3 thread in the Site Feedback section. As of september 5, slightly said less than 4 weeks, so by the end of the month. Gotta love public statements  :D

Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 08:36:22 PM »

Slightly Live

• Forward Staff
  • Rookie
  • Logical Plague
    • Forward Unto Dawn
It's not an article.

It has nothing to do with Datapads. (and yes, you'll be reading Part 3 before we make this announcement).

We're also not answering any more direct questions.

Better ramp up the speculation if you want to win.

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 09:22:35 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
Oh if only you were able to see this from our perspective...

We are to guess on something that you are going to do, or implement, that is NOT an article, and presumably not a podcast which are the two products the staff generates, based on an abstract scientific theory that is not related to the Halo universe but yet you have found a way to tie it in. So even if we can correlate the theory to something in the Halo universe, we are then to figure out how we are going to see that correlation in a form other than an article or podcast.

Well, I hope one of the members of the community figures it out because I know it won't be me. Hell, I'll even give a *small* monetary prize to the member that figures it out via paypal if it can be done, cause it just seems impossible to me.
Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2012, 10:03:16 PM »

Slightly Live

• Forward Staff
  • Rookie
  • Logical Plague
    • Forward Unto Dawn
Oh if only you were able to see this from our perspective...

We are to guess on something that you are going to do, or implement, that is NOT an article, and presumably not a podcast which are the two products the staff generates, based on an abstract scientific theory that is not related to the Halo universe but yet you have found a way to tie it in. So even if we can correlate the theory to something in the Halo universe, we are then to figure out how we are going to see that correlation in a form other than an article or podcast.

Well, I hope one of the members of the community figures it out because I know it won't be me. Hell, I'll even give a *small* monetary prize to the member that figures it out via paypal if it can be done, cause it just seems impossible to me.

Don't be too hung up. It's only for fun, not serious business (well the announcement IS serious business!).

If we wanted you guys to actually figure it out we'd have left more clues to solves and whatnot. :D

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2012, 10:30:50 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
If we wanted you guys to actually figure it out we'd have left more clues to solves and whatnot. :D

I get that, I just get the feeling that you think it is easier to do than it really is based on what little we have now.

My offer still stands if a community member thinks that can somehow figure it out before it is revealed.
Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2012, 10:55:03 PM »

Slightly Live

• Forward Staff
  • Rookie
  • Logical Plague
    • Forward Unto Dawn

I get that, I just get the feeling that you think it is easier to do than it really is based on what little we have now.

My offer still stands if a community member thinks that can somehow figure it out before it is revealed.

We're confident no one will guess. :D

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 11:14:42 PM »

Slightly Live

• Forward Staff
  • Rookie
  • Logical Plague
    • Forward Unto Dawn

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2012, 12:42:02 PM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
  • There has been much talk. And i have listened...
looks like some sort of database. This isnt some sort of new way of organizing theories and stuff or whatever?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 12:42:46 PM by Tar Alacrin »
Signature.

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2012, 07:29:16 PM »

Slightly Live

• Forward Staff
  • Rookie
  • Logical Plague
    • Forward Unto Dawn
looks like some sort of database. This isnt some sort of new way of organizing theories and stuff or whatever?

Not quite a database.

And no..... wrong ballpark. :)

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2012, 12:23:30 AM »

Slightly Live

• Forward Staff
  • Rookie
  • Logical Plague
    • Forward Unto Dawn
Interesting developments today.

Even I am finding it hard to believe we're doing this.

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2012, 12:38:51 AM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
Interesting developments today.

Even I am finding it hard to believe we're doing this.

I don' t think I've met someone that embodies the term malice more so than you Slightly  :P
Praise Bird Jesus!