Author Topic: September Halo 4 embargo?  (Read 4412 times)

Re: September Halo 4 embargo?
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2012, 11:28:06 PM »

Slightly Live

• Forward Staff
  • Rookie
  • Logical Plague
    • Forward Unto Dawn
The press were playing the near finished campaign and probably some MP modes.

The embargo is due to be lifted the week after next, just before Comic-Con.

Today's vidoc has nothing to do with it, but still awesome. Can't wait.

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 11:28:45 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
  • This is the way the world ends
Idk if thats gonna be the same thing they saw. The video they are gonna premiere tonight is gonna be* the "Hero Awakens" part 2... And idk if they would fly out press for that...

Oh I wasn't implying that this VIDOC will be what was shown to that private crowd yerterday, or what I'm hanging onto against Dave's recommendation, what the audience DID.

I just meant that the embargo that Mr. Kovic was mentioning doesn't seem to hold up now that this VIDOC is coming out before the end of the month.

I'm constantly checking Twitter and Youtube for this new VIDOC. Can't wait to slow it down frame by frame to scoop out any new details, or script leaks  :D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 11:29:23 PM by Sixftunder »
Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2012, 11:57:38 PM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
  • There has been much talk. And i have listened...
Idk if thats gonna be the same thing they saw. The video they are gonna premiere tonight is gonna be* the "Hero Awakens" part 2... And idk if they would fly out press for that...

Oh I wasn't implying that this VIDOC will be what was shown to that private crowd yerterday, or what I'm hanging onto against Dave's recommendation, what the audience DID.

I just meant that the embargo that Mr. Kovic was mentioning doesn't seem to hold up now that this VIDOC is coming out before the end of the month.

*He posts right after the post by slightly that confirms everything everyone said as being correct, only without BS speculation...
Somebody doesnt read those new posts when it says "A new post has been made while you typed...." :D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 11:59:38 PM by Tar Alacrin »
Signature.