Author Topic: Subtitles  (Read 1197 times)

Subtitles
« on: December 11, 2012, 02:49:00 AM »

~Mevil~

• Recruit
  • Heretic
Why are there no subtitles option in the movie? I was excited and had recently rented it and came back home only to find that the movie does not have it. This does not make me happy as halo is one of my favorite multiplayer game.. You know there are deaf, and hard of hearing people beside hearing people right?.. There are a lot of deaf/ HH that plays the game so I'm pretty sure they don't like the fact there's no subtitles in the movie. What is being done about this?

Re: Subtitles
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 03:00:32 AM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
  • You are alive when they eat you.
    • Personal Site
Why are there no subtitles option in the movie? I was excited and had recently rented it and came back home only to find that the movie does not have it. This does not make me happy as halo is one of my favorite multiplayer game.. You know there are deaf, and hard of hearing people beside hearing people right?.. There are a lot of deaf/ HH that plays the game so I'm pretty sure they don't like the fact there's no subtitles in the movie. What is being done about this?

Hello. We're not Forward Unto Dawn, the movie, we're Forward Unto Dawn the Halo fiction community :) I suggest contacting Microsoft through their own forums. I believe there are subtitles on the disc versions of FUD, however.

Re: Subtitles
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 05:48:58 AM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
  • There has been much talk. And i have listened...
Hello. We're not Forward Unto Dawn, the movie, we're Forward Unto Dawn the Halo fiction community :) I suggest contacting Microsoft through their own forums. I believe there are subtitles on the disc versions of FUD, however.
Why did you reply like an answering machine?
Signature.