Author Topic: Transformers  (Read 3470 times)

Re: Transformers
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 11:27:02 PM »

Capac Amaru

• Hero
  • ONI Analyst: Section Zero: Xenological Studies
    • Zebra Monkeys - home of Light Echoes
Does it really count as the cycle if its in context, in the 'none of the above' forum? :P

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 11:29:29 PM »

Capac Amaru

• Hero
I just saw Marky Mark in an interview where they asked a bunch of celebrities if they'd be interested in playing roles in the new Star Wars.

Apparently he was asked to play Kirk's father in the 2009 Star Trek, but he turned it down because he couldn't understand the script.

..................................................................................................

Better star in a swiss cheese plotted movie about sass-talkin giant alien robots that transfomr into cars and trucks!

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013, 11:40:37 PM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
  • You are alive when they eat you.
    • Personal Site
I just saw Marky Mark in an interview where they asked a bunch of celebrities if they'd be interested in playing roles in the new Star Wars.

Apparently he was asked to play Kirk's father in the 2009 Star Trek, but he turned it down because he couldn't understand the script.

..................................................................................................

Better star in a swiss cheese plotted movie about sass-talkin giant alien robots that transfomr into cars and trucks!

Wait Mark Wahlberg was in Transformers?

But yeah you can say a lot of things about Star Trek's script, but incomprehensibility wasn't among them (even if I think the whole convoluted attempt to justify their retcons was unnecessary.)

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 12:07:32 AM »

Capac Amaru

• Hero
He's starring in the next movie. He also couldn't understand the 'I have to sacrifice myself to save my wife and child' plot of a five minute scene.