Author Topic: Paper Dream  (Read 909 times)

Paper Dream
« on: February 03, 2014, 10:33:10 PM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
  • There has been much talk. And i have listened...
Hey gang, so I've been helping make a game at my school (my role is basically the head producer) and we just released a beta version online for everyone for anyone who wants to try it and let us know what you think. We'll be releasing a final version in a few months for android and hopefully other platforms, but this version you can play in your browser.

So if you do play it fill out the survey on the website so we can get your feedback (or if you're lazy and obnoxious, just post your thoughts here :P)

But YOU GUYS HAD BETTER ALL GO AND PLAY IT

http://cargocollective.com/infinitemachineofltu
(its a lot easier to play if you have a mouse)
Signature.

Re: Paper Dream
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 04:59:05 PM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
  • There has been much talk. And i have listened...
So thanks for being an awesome community and playing my game and giving me feedback guys! ;)

This game just won a spot in the top 5 student game finalists at E3 this year, so they are flying us down and paying for our ticket and giving us a booth and everything to show off our game (the winner will be announced there) so yeah... I'm super excited for this E3 now.
Signature.

Re: Paper Dream
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 09:57:03 PM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
  • You are alive when they eat you.
    • Personal Site
So thanks for being an awesome community and playing my game and giving me feedback guys! ;)

This game just won a spot in the top 5 student game finalists at E3 this year, so they are flying us down and paying for our ticket and giving us a booth and everything to show off our game (the winner will be announced there) so yeah... I'm super excited for this E3 now.

I was gonna' feel bad for not playing this and responding... but then I realized I did play it! So suck it!

That's seriously awesome news, mate. Good luck at E3.