Author Topic: Gojira 2014  (Read 895 times)

Gojira 2014
« on: May 17, 2014, 01:57:40 AM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
  • This is the way the world ends
Just getting this thread ready for Dave's imminent despise of this film :D
Praise Bird Jesus!

Re: Gojira 2014
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 03:37:41 AM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
  • You are alive when they eat you.
    • Personal Site

People give the Chinzilla 1998 film a lot of flak, but I liked that its giant dinosaur looked a little more like, you know, a dinosaur, as opposed to a giant tub of scales and spiky plates, the better to hide the nonexistent guy inside.

:D

I really have no intention of seeing this film though.

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 03:47:10 AM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
  • This is the way the world ends

People give the Chinzilla 1998 film a lot of flak, but I liked that its giant dinosaur looked a little more like, you know, a dinosaur, as opposed to a giant tub of scales and spiky plates, the better to hide the nonexistent guy inside.

:D

I really have no intention of seeing this film though.

I actually liked that film as well, separate from the rest of the established lore.  The new movie is a return to form, which is why I know you wouldn't like it, especially given your quote. So please, for those of us that love hearing your hate, go spend money on something you know you're going to hate so we can hear about the experience :)
Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 02:58:09 AM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
  • There has been much talk. And i have listened...
Just saw it. It was real bad.
Also; Godzilla's official kill count is now only 1 more than super man's.

Although I did have a thought about the new design that made it more bearable; even though it was weird on land, as a super deep sea ocean dwelling monster it made more sense... Cause it was like a whale or something... Idk.

It definately moved and fought more like there was actually a dude inside of it, kinda cheesily at some points; felt like something from the original films.
Signature.