Author Topic: Reading Rainbow  (Read 973 times)

Reading Rainbow
« on: March 13, 2015, 12:18:37 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
  • This is the way the world ends
If your parents haven't already decided on the books you'll have to read over the summer vacation, perhaps you could persuade them to add some of the following titles to your list:

Halo: New Blood by New York Times bestselling author Matt Forbeck – a digital-first short novel released on March 2, 2015, ON SALE NOW!

Halo: Hunters in the Dark by New York Times bestselling author Peter David – a full-length novel on sale June 16, 2015

Halo: Saint’s Testimony by 343 Industries Franchise Development Director Frank O’Connor – a digital single on sale July 27, 2015

Halo: Last Light by New York Times bestselling author Troy Denning – a full-length novel on sale September 7, 2015

Halo: Shadow of Intent by New York Times bestselling author Joseph Staten – a digital-first novella on sale December 7, 2015! 

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/canon-fodder-novel-ideas
Praise Bird Jesus!

Re: Reading Rainbow
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 07:22:34 PM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
  • You are alive when they eat you.
    • Personal Site
I'm really liking this blend of shorter digital works alongside the full books. Very interested to see O'Connor and Staten writing again, and Peter David writes some of my favorite EU novels so I'm interested to see him doing something longer-form for Halo (Helljumper was fine, but a pretty by the numbers Halo plot.)

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 10:02:14 AM »

Capac Amaru

• Hero
  • ONI Analyst: Section Zero: Xenological Studies
    • Zebra Monkeys - home of Light Echoes
Is Staten's book going to be everything that was removed from Destiny?

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 01:41:14 PM »

Sixftunder

• Hero
  • This is the way the world ends
I'm really liking this blend of shorter digital works alongside the full books. Very interested to see O'Connor and Staten writing again, and Peter David writes some of my favorite EU novels so I'm interested to see him doing something longer-form for Halo (Helljumper was fine, but a pretty by the numbers Halo plot.)

Sounds like the FUD Crew is going to have a busy year, recording at least 6 podcasts, releasing a book, ending world hunger....   ;D
Praise Bird Jesus!

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 04:39:28 PM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
  • You are alive when they eat you.
    • Personal Site

Sounds like the FUD Crew is going to have a busy year, recording at least 6 podcasts, releasing a book, ending world hunger....   ;D

Don't forget our rewards tier where we do podcasts after we release the book :)