Author Topic: Playlist Suggestions  (Read 2301 times)

Playlist Suggestions
« on: January 04, 2012, 01:05:16 PM »

Slightly Live

• Forward Staff
  • Rookie
  • Logical Plague
    • Forward Unto Dawn
Anything you think needs changing in the current playlists? Any problematic weapon timers? Exploits? I'm very much interested in any issues folks have with any of the playlists.

My biggest gripe right now is having four Sniper Rifles spawn on the the updated Timberlands variant each match. I think the map already favours long distance shooting so the additional Sniper, one of which spawns in the base, is not warranted.

Re: Playlist Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 01:45:36 AM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
  • You are alive when they eat you.
    • Personal Site
Even two days into playing Matchmaking, I hate the TU settings. It just turns into the same three weapons thrown at each other, and makes objective gametypes unnecessarily hard (we should be encouraging people not to treat it like a fragfest :P)

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 03:22:39 AM »

Slightly Live

• Forward Staff
  • Rookie
  • Logical Plague
    • Forward Unto Dawn
Even two days into playing Matchmaking, I hate the TU settings. It just turns into the same three weapons thrown at each other, and makes objective gametypes unnecessarily hard (we should be encouraging people not to treat it like a fragfest :P)

What? The TU setting changes are mild stuff, they don't drastically change the game.

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 03:30:11 AM »

DangerousDave

• Forward Staff
  • Legend
  • You are alive when they eat you.
    • Personal Site

What? The TU setting changes are mild stuff, they don't drastically change the game.

Well, sure, it's not like we're playing CoD all of a sudden, it just feels... less Halo-y?

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 03:44:04 AM »

Tar Alacrin

• Hero
  • There has been much talk. And i have listened...

Well, sure, it's not like we're playing CoD all of a sudden, it just feels... less Halo-y?

I totally agree. It feels like a knockoff of halo, still halo, just not...
Signature.